Welcome to Allergy & Asthma Proceedings
Noteworthy in AAP
The tall and the short: Repainting the landscape about the growth effects of inhaled and intranasal corticosteroids
Skoner, David P.
A detailed review of the safety of ICS and INCS in children [ read more >>> ]
Prospective, open-label evaluation of a new albuterol multidose dry powder inhaler with integrated dose counter
Given, John; Taveras, Herminia; Iverson, Harald
MDI use in the real-world setting [ read more >>> ]
Asthma and risk of breakthrough varicella infection in children
Umaretiya, Puja J.; Swanson, Jennifer B.; Kwon, Hyo-Jin; Grose, Charles; Lohse, Christine M.; Juhn, Young J.
This examination of cases show the relationship between asthma and varicella infrction [ read more >>> ]
Utility of laboratory testing for the diagnosis of Hymenoptera venom allergy
Vachová, Martina; Panzner, Petr; Malkusová, Ivana; Hanzlíková, Jana; Vlas, Tomás
Are current laboratory test effect in diagnosing Hymenoptera venom allergies? [ read more >>> ]
Journal Key Features
- Edited by Joseph A. Bellanti, M.D.
- Impact factor: 2.709
- New submissions doubled to >300/yr
- Circulation doubled to 5,000 in 2011
- Rapid publication – no backlog!
- Over 14,675 pages of archives online
- Indexed by NLM’s PubMed/Medline & the Web of Science
- Targeted to Clinicians (Allergy, ENT and Pulmonary)
- Optional e-pub before print, open access & expedited services
- Highly read – top 1% of Journals for full text downloads
- Spanning a broad range of allergy societies
- Content online at: ingentaconnect.com/content/ocean/aap
Allergy-Immunology Syllabus 2012
In this 111 page syllabus, in its second release, Allergy & Asthma Proceedings editors and authors have distilled the most important, practical information on topics essential to the education of Training Program Directors and fellows in the fields of allergy, asthma and immunology.