Welcome to Allergy & Asthma Proceedings
Noteworthy in AAP
Albuterol multidose dry powder inhaler and albuterol hydrofluoroalkane versus placebo in children with persistent asthma
Qaqundah, Paul Y.; Taveras, Herminia; Iverson, Harald; Shore, Paul
The comparability of albuterol MDPI and albuterol hydrofluoroalkane in children with asthma[ read more >>> ]
Safety and efficacy of beclomethasone dipropionate delivered by breath-actuated or metered-dose inhaler for persistent asthma
Amar, Niran J.; Moss, Mark H.; Kerwin, Edward M.; Li, Jiang; Small, Calvin J.
Evaluating the safety and efficacy of several pathways for persistent asthma [ read more >>> ]
Pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of albuterol multidose dry powder inhaler and albuterol hydrofluoroalkane in children with asthma
Ratnayake, Anoshie; Taveras, Herminia; Iverson, Harald; Shore, Paul
This examination studies children with asthma after a single dose of medication [ read more >>> ]
MP-AzeFlu provides rapid and effective allergic rhinitis control in real life: A pan-European study
Klimek, Ludger; Bachert, Claus; Stjärne, Par; Dollner, Ralph; Larsen, Petter; Haahr, Peter; Agache, Ioana; Scadding, Glenis; Price, David
Results of a real life assessment using a visual analog scale with ARIA-defined moderate-severe AR [ read more >>> ]
Journal Key Features
- Edited by Joseph A. Bellanti, M.D.
- Impact factor: 2.709
- New submissions doubled to >300/yr
- Circulation doubled to 5,000 in 2011
- Rapid publication – no backlog!
- Over 14,675 pages of archives online
- Indexed by NLM’s PubMed/Medline & the Web of Science
- Targeted to Clinicians (Allergy, ENT and Pulmonary)
- Optional e-pub before print, open access & expedited services
- Highly read – top 1% of Journals for full text downloads
- Spanning a broad range of allergy societies
- Content online at: ingentaconnect.com/content/ocean/aap
Allergy-Immunology Syllabus 2012
In this 111 page syllabus, in its second release, Allergy & Asthma Proceedings editors and authors have distilled the most important, practical information on topics essential to the education of Training Program Directors and fellows in the fields of allergy, asthma and immunology.